A little decor never hurt anyone, especially a Black Southern Belle. Whether you are decorating your 1st home or your dorm room, we all need a little inspiration. These Instagram accounts will definitely get you there!
1)@mrserikaward: This Atlanta Based interior designer has an Instagram account that never disappoints. If you are a busy mom looking to get practical and stylish decor tips, Erika has you covered!
#ThrowbackThursday This was a four-page spread for @betterhomesandgardens magazine spotlighting my #homeoffice. The photo stylist (and friend) @annettejosephstyle brought along four art storage containers for my then THREE children. "Wait, I only have three children Annette." She told me to just write another name on the label. I wrote CAMERON. Little did I know that in this very picture I was already pregnant with baby #4.
2)@dwellbycheryl: This Mississippi Belle’s traditional and fun decor style will have you pinning for days. This Steele Magnolia is one of our favorites and if you are an AKA She definitely has decor to match your sorority.
3) @inspiredarianne This Louisiana native knows design and if you are looking for some design inspiration. She has got you covered and not to mention she travels to some fabulous places too!
4) @confettistyle If you love holiday decor, Shelly of Confetti Style is your belle. This Oklahoma native now calls Atlanta home and believes that holiday decor is a year round affair and we can’t argue with that!
5) @awilsonlee We adore Angela Wilson Lee, this Richmond, VA based designer and store owner gives you some true commonwealth design fun. Check out her for a traditional design that never goes out of style!
Off to tea with friends and family at @lewisginter ! Merry Christmas everyone!! #wilsonleeinteriors #rva #midlothian #rvaboutique #rvaboutiques #rvashopping #rvaevents #richmondva #richmond #happyholidays #rvastyle #boutique #boutiqueshopping #stockingstuffers #rvachristmas #rvarealestate #midlothianva #holidayshopping #shopsmallrva #shopsmall #interiordesigner #interiordesignerrichmond #entrepreneur #businesswomen #rvabusiness #rvabusinesswoman
6)@tuft_diymckim Originally from New York, this Charlotte based designer and vintage store owner has made her own version of Southern Charm. Danielle is the perfect account to follow if you love color and want some unique. Her store in Charlotte is a must see when you are in town!
7) @whitneyjdecor You can never have too many pillows and Whitney of Whitney J Decor lives and breathes this mantra. This New Orleans based design blogger and pillow designer is the go to account when you need inspiration for that 15th throw pillow in your bedroom 🙂
If you missed my scope about how I create vision boards for ALL my clients' projects, go check it out now! I'm @whitneyjdecor on Periscope, too. This particular vision board is for my own bedroom that I'm designing as part of my very own #loveyourhome online decorating workshop that started on Monday! #home #design #interior #nola #neworleans #followmynola #nolahomes #homedecor #decorating #visionboard #bedroom
8) @rhondaepeterson This Atlanta based designer has a romantic style that any Black Southern Belle can appreciate. If you are looking for classic chic look, make sure to follow her page!
"I've never had to unscrew another woman's lightbulb in order to shine…" and I won't start now. #christmasatdesignershomes #womenentrepreneurs #womanboss #womenempowerment #womeninbusiness #interiordesigner #atlantainteriordesigner #rhondapetersonandassociates #knowyourvalue #inspire #inspiration #womencreatives
9) @dressmyroom Chairs can definitely make or break a room and if you need some inspiration, this Charlotte, NC based designer and shop owner will give you that fix. She also specializes in incorporating color and lighting. Be sure to hit the follow button!
Flashback to my photo shoot with @charlotte_lately and this caught off guard moment. As you know I hate taking photos…trying to balance smiling naturally but not creepy or cheesy like I'm a five year old. Trying to figure out how to position my body so I don't look posed or extra fluffy but through it all Courtney made it light and breezy and less awkward. I highly recommend her services #DRIS #fbf
10) @livelaughdecorate This Florida based designer and blogger loves a pop of color. Her coastal design style will have you missing summer and planning your next vacation. Follow her page and get some inspired!