Black Southern Belle weddings are special events in the South. A Black Southern Belle’s wedding may be the best day of her life… if not, I guarantee that it comes pretty close. But please remember, everything that looks effortlessly gorgeous on the outside definitely required rigorous planning behind the scenes. After finding a dress, a venue, picking your wedding party, photographer, tasting of the food, agreeing on the perfect cake, having a rehearsal, and so much more; brides wake up and get glamorous for their special event. Whether outdoors or in a church, vintage Black Southern Belles set the standards pretty high for this special event of our lives. With that being said, jump the broom and look below to see the weddings of these vintage Black Southern Belles.
2. This newly-wed couple is so sophisticated as they take their portrait that portrays a lifetime of love, commitment, and dedication. Look at that train and huge bouquet! Not to mention the dapper young gentleman in his classic top hat.
3. Oh the beauty! This mature couple appears to be deeply in love as they take this lovely picture with such beautiful scenery. The bride’s lace gown and the groom’s spiffy gloves are complimented well by the nature in the background as they display such natural love.
4. Wow! Look at this breath-taking bride accompanied by her equally breath-taking groom. Her look is as incredible as it gets. Look at those detailed sleeves and that skirt! Not to mention the groom’s nice striped tie and full corsage.
5. Smiles are signs of love! This huge wedding party involves the whole family and with the faces here, I know this family only grew stronger over the years. And my, look at those little girls sitting on the bride’s voluminous train! What a wonderful picture.
6. The way he looks at her! What love displayed here not only in the look, but the action of this photograph. This love is undeniably gorgeous, but I mean, their attire is as well! Such a spruced, young couple.
7. Once a seed is planted and well taken care of it grow! Look at all of the growth in this particular photo. The plants work as great props for this amazing picture of the bride in her magnificent gown with so much flow, and the groom with his clean hat positioned perfectly over his palm.
8. This single portrait of this bride makes me speechless! The way that her bouquet is so big and lively, her train covering the floor, her veil long attached to that pretty tiara, even her head tilt is soo alluring. The aesthetics of this portrait is truly present. What a lucky groom!
9. Fun, fresh, and frisky! Doesn’t it just melt our hearts to see young, pure love? This groom and his bride display a lot of personality as they taste their lovely three tier cake. By looking at this photo, we can see that were truly happy and genuinely in love.
10. Pictured here is not only a new, beautiful family, but a family which appears to have a strong foundation for generations to come. The magic of this photo is in the modesty of each member’s face and everyone is stunning!13