Do you love Eve’s Bayou and classic style? Well, you are in for a treat. Today we have curated ourA�13 Images of Southern Style Inspiration from Eve’s Bayou. These ladies knew how to dress and were the epitome of Black Southern Belle style. Whether you are prepping for a bridal shower or a dinner party, check out theseA�13 Images of Southern Style Inspiration from Eve’s Bayou.
1)You can never go wrong with a beautiful cocktail dress. We adore the pearls and stripes as well!
3) Nothing like a casual look with a cardigan, high waist jeans, and classic white tea. Pair with a colorful scarf and bold jewelry, you will always be in style!
4) These two ladies are refined in their deep jewel tones. From the off the shoulder to the sweetheart neckline, this dresses don’t disappoint.
5)Don’t be afraid of fabric and texture. A bold print and a little velvet will make any cocktail dress stand out in a crowd and this one is a stunner!
6) Color is always in style. Pair it with a bold polka dot and a red lipstick and you have all you need for a classic cocktail party look.
7) Cardigans are always a classic touch to any outfit. Pair it with with your favorite straight leg pant or go to black dress for a chic outfit that will last for decades.
8) Feeling a little bohemian? Try a soft lace look. This piece is perfect for summer or hanging out at a resort!
9) Fashion looks better in pairs, this dashing couple is perfectly paired with the wife wearing a bold print and the husband sporting a soft creme suit to accent it all.
10) Orange is great for a tailored look. It does not overwhelm this classic style and should be styled with simple pearls.
11) Don’t forget your gloves! These striped gloves are beautiful and paired with a blue printed gown and bold pearl earrings, they are a classic look for any age.
12) You can never go wrong with a little black dress. This V Neck Dress with a cinched waist is perfect for any event.
13) A classic black dress with pearls and a beautiful hat are always a go to for a Sunday at church. This look will never steer you wrong.0