Do you love Eve’s Bayou and classic style? Well, you are in for a treat. Today we have curated our 13 Images of Southern Style Inspiration from Eve’s Bayou. These ladies knew how to dress and were the epitome of Black Southern Belle style. Whether you are prepping for a bridal shower or a dinner party, check out these 13 Images of Southern Style Inspiration from Eve’s Bayou.
1)You can never go wrong with a beautiful cocktail dress. We adore the pearls and stripes as well!
3) Nothing like a casual look with a cardigan, high waist jeans, and classic white tea. Pair with a colorful scarf and bold jewelry, you will always be in style!
4) These two ladies are refined in their deep jewel tones. From the off the shoulder to the sweetheart neckline, this dresses don’t disappoint.
5)Don’t be afraid of fabric and texture. A bold print and a little velvet will make any cocktail dress stand out in a crowd and this one is a stunner!
6) Color is always in style. Pair it with a bold polka dot and a red lipstick and you have all you need for a classic cocktail party look.
7) Cardigans are always a classic touch to any outfit. Pair it with with your favorite straight leg pant or go to black dress for a chic outfit that will last for decades.
8) Feeling a little bohemian? Try a soft lace look. This piece is perfect for summer or hanging out at a resort!
9) Fashion looks better in pairs, this dashing couple is perfectly paired with the wife wearing a bold print and the husband sporting a soft creme suit to accent it all.
10) Orange is great for a tailored look. It does not overwhelm this classic style and should be styled with simple pearls.
11) Don’t forget your gloves! These striped gloves are beautiful and paired with a blue printed gown and bold pearl earrings, they are a classic look for any age.
12) You can never go wrong with a little black dress. This V Neck Dress with a cinched waist is perfect for any event.
13) A classic black dress with pearls and a beautiful hat are always a go to for a Sunday at church. This look will never steer you wrong.
Holiday season is here and if there is one thing every Black Southern Belle loves, it is definitely holiday decor. Today we are featuring Lynn Reed Selby who has taken this passion and made a business out of it. Selby is the Founder of Domestic Pretty Wreaths Showcasing Seasonal Southern Style and we are honored to […]
Hi y’all! I’m Alana Frailey, an interior designer and unabashed Christmas season enthusiast. I own Stash of Panache, an interior design firm in Houston, Texas. Here’s how I use a three step process to decorate my home for the Holidays: Re-style small spaces with Holiday decor I re-style shelves, tables, and cabinets with Holiday decor, […]
Holiday Entertaining season is in full swing. From now until New Years, homes will be full of friends and family celebrating the holidays and ringing in the New Year. In true Black Southern Belle fashion, holiday entertaining is all about the decor. We all love traditional holiday decor but today we are here to give […]
There is nothing like getting ready for the New Year and showing your HBCU pride. I am proud to be an Evite Influencer and showcase some of my favorites Last Minute NYE Tips – HBCU Party Inspiration Presented by Evite. This holiday season, Evite and Black Southern Belles wants to celebrate creative ways that even […]
Winter is here and there is nothing better than a little winterization of your decor. Although we may not get the coldest temperatures in the South, we are never against adding some winter styles to our home. Today we are featuring one of our favorite trends this winter, VELVET! If you love velvet as much […]
Looking for unique gifts to give this holiday season? We have the list for you with inspiration from Room & Board. Today we are sharing Artisan Inspired Holiday Gifts from Room & Board. Be sure to add these to your gift list ASAP! Artisan Inspired Holiday Gifts from Room & Board Brando Leather Valet […]
Do you love love a little glam when it comes to yourself or know a Black Southern Belle who loves glam? We are here to help and give you the perfect glam gifting ideas. With the help of Erica Tanov, a lifestyle designer, we are sharing Glam Inspired Holiday Gifts for a Stylish Black Southern Belle. […]
Need a little help with holiday chores this year? Why not involve the kids. Chores are a great way of bonding with family and instilling a sense or responsibility with your kids and even more fun during the holidays. If you are looking for some ideas, here are list of Holiday Chores To Do with Kids […]
One thing Black Southern Belles know how to do is create. From compelling stories, to captivating images, to dynamic recipes, Black women from the South are renowned for their flair and style. From Southern natives to a few who’ve chosen to call this region home, here’s a list of 50 Black Southern Belles making the […]
When you are in a crunch for a holiday gift, you can never go wrong with a gift basket. With the help of Paula Creed-Smith, founder of Ceh~Flora Gift Co. we have curated the perfect gift basket list for any winter occassion. Paula is a Black Southern Belle and we are exited to share some of holiday […]