Do you love Eve’s Bayou and classic style? Well, you are in for a treat. Today we have curated our 13 Images of Southern Style Inspiration from Eve’s Bayou. These ladies knew how to dress and were the epitome of Black Southern Belle style. Whether you are prepping for a bridal shower or a dinner party, check out these 13 Images of Southern Style Inspiration from Eve’s Bayou.
1)You can never go wrong with a beautiful cocktail dress. We adore the pearls and stripes as well!
3) Nothing like a casual look with a cardigan, high waist jeans, and classic white tea. Pair with a colorful scarf and bold jewelry, you will always be in style!
4) These two ladies are refined in their deep jewel tones. From the off the shoulder to the sweetheart neckline, this dresses don’t disappoint.
5)Don’t be afraid of fabric and texture. A bold print and a little velvet will make any cocktail dress stand out in a crowd and this one is a stunner!
6) Color is always in style. Pair it with a bold polka dot and a red lipstick and you have all you need for a classic cocktail party look.
7) Cardigans are always a classic touch to any outfit. Pair it with with your favorite straight leg pant or go to black dress for a chic outfit that will last for decades.
8) Feeling a little bohemian? Try a soft lace look. This piece is perfect for summer or hanging out at a resort!
9) Fashion looks better in pairs, this dashing couple is perfectly paired with the wife wearing a bold print and the husband sporting a soft creme suit to accent it all.
10) Orange is great for a tailored look. It does not overwhelm this classic style and should be styled with simple pearls.
11) Don’t forget your gloves! These striped gloves are beautiful and paired with a blue printed gown and bold pearl earrings, they are a classic look for any age.
12) You can never go wrong with a little black dress. This V Neck Dress with a cinched waist is perfect for any event.
13) A classic black dress with pearls and a beautiful hat are always a go to for a Sunday at church. This look will never steer you wrong.
Let’s face it, Black Southern Belles are classy women who embrace their sense of style and grace, which sets them apart. Outdoor fashion defines our image outside the home, but once the door closes and inside the home, having that special loungewear that enhances our beauty, charm and yes, sex appeal is a simple joy […]
As a Black Southern Belle, we grew up living for Sunday Dinners. We got to see our family, eat some of our favorite foods and enjoy downtime after church and before the school week started. Throughout the South, Sunday dinner is a ritual that we all look forward to and hopefully will pass down to our […]
Are you in love with everything rustic and obsess over anything you see on Fixer Upper? Are you also busy working on your business and career? Why not blend those to passions with a rustic-inspired office? If this describes you we have 4 Tips for Decorating a Rustic-Inspired Office from Katie Skoloff, Founder and Principal Designer of In […]
Howard Homecoming is just around the around. Although I won’t be able to attend this year, I will be there in spirit by hosting a Tailgating and Dinner party at my home. If you are missing out on Howard University Tailgating this year, get some inspiration from our Howard University Tailgating and Dinner Party Inspiration Video. This […]
Tailgate season is here and we are so excited. Nothing like an HBCU homecoming season and we are so excited these favorites for the FAMU Belle. Check out a few of our favorite Florida Classic Tailgating Essentials from Tervis as well as their favorite tailgate selections! Be sure to share your tailgating fun with us on […]
Today we have a beautiful home tour in the bustling southern city of Charlotte, NC. If you are as enamored by this space as we are, the designer behind this tour, Cheryl Luckett, founder of Dwell by Cheryl Interiors, is here to help. Cheryl is a Mississippi belle based in Charlotte, NC and she has […]
In typical Southern style, Fall weather is not quite here and summer is not quite ready to end. We still have humidity and heat and I am not happy about it and neither is my skin. Especially, as I prepare for holiday hosting season and the stresses and fun that it brings. So for this […]
Are you a Black Southern Belle bride or maid of honor looking to do something different for your Bachelorette Party? We completely understand your struggle, we have all been to a million bachelorette weekends and sometimes just want to relax and for that you should try our Bucks County, PA. This quite Pennsylvania county knows […]
As a Black Southern Belle we grew up idolizing our mothers and grandmothers wooden china cabinets and dining tables. No matter how modern our style may get or where life takes, there is always a value in great wood furniture. If you are looking to add to your collection of heirloom pieces or get started […]
The South is full of food festivals and we’re in a tough spot. Choosing a top five is next to impossible. It’s like walking into the kitchen and having to fill just one plate with barbecue ribs, smothered pork chops, cornbread, collard greens and sweet potato pie. It’s only right to fill up and then […]