Do you love Eve’s Bayou and classic style? Well, you are in for a treat. Today we have curated our 13 Images of Southern Style Inspiration from Eve’s Bayou. These ladies knew how to dress and were the epitome of Black Southern Belle style. Whether you are prepping for a bridal shower or a dinner party, check out these 13 Images of Southern Style Inspiration from Eve’s Bayou.
1)You can never go wrong with a beautiful cocktail dress. We adore the pearls and stripes as well!
3) Nothing like a casual look with a cardigan, high waist jeans, and classic white tea. Pair with a colorful scarf and bold jewelry, you will always be in style!
4) These two ladies are refined in their deep jewel tones. From the off the shoulder to the sweetheart neckline, this dresses don’t disappoint.
5)Don’t be afraid of fabric and texture. A bold print and a little velvet will make any cocktail dress stand out in a crowd and this one is a stunner!
6) Color is always in style. Pair it with a bold polka dot and a red lipstick and you have all you need for a classic cocktail party look.
7) Cardigans are always a classic touch to any outfit. Pair it with with your favorite straight leg pant or go to black dress for a chic outfit that will last for decades.
8) Feeling a little bohemian? Try a soft lace look. This piece is perfect for summer or hanging out at a resort!
9) Fashion looks better in pairs, this dashing couple is perfectly paired with the wife wearing a bold print and the husband sporting a soft creme suit to accent it all.
10) Orange is great for a tailored look. It does not overwhelm this classic style and should be styled with simple pearls.
11) Don’t forget your gloves! These striped gloves are beautiful and paired with a blue printed gown and bold pearl earrings, they are a classic look for any age.
12) You can never go wrong with a little black dress. This V Neck Dress with a cinched waist is perfect for any event.
13) A classic black dress with pearls and a beautiful hat are always a go to for a Sunday at church. This look will never steer you wrong.
We love showcasing and sharing Black Southern Belle history and supporting African American Veterans any way we can. Today we are doing just that. Of the almost 20,000 Montford Point Marines, we only know the names of about 1200 of them, and only 300 of those are still alive, and we are losing them rapidly. That’s […]
When decorating your beautiful southern home, the last room you think needs to bright and beautiful is the laundry room. But why not? If you’re anything like me, you spend a lot of time in your laundry room. Take the time to (re)decorate your laundry area and create your own personal and peaceful space. Feel […]
Before you went/go shopping for that gorgeous new dress for prom, what do you do first? Get inspired from other fabulous BSBs of course! This prom season be unique and get inspired by the past. Vintage fashion paved the way for the newest 2017 designs. Get ahead of the trends or create your own. Black […]
We love showcasing Black Southern Belle entrepreneurs and today’s NOLA native is one of our favorites. Johnetra Bailey was first on our site showing her HBCU inspired engagement shoot and today we show how shes followers southern creative dreams. From beauty to fashion, this Black Southern Belle is always proud of her southern roots and […]
Do you love southern fashion and a beautifully crafted sleeve? We have found the right Richmond, TX Fashion Blogger for you. Today we are featuring a Richmond, TX Native who loves all thing style and Texas. This Tulane Law grad uses her blog to showcase her unique style and we adore it. Check out the […]
Family is a big deal in the South and southern mom’s like to keep them looking good. Today we are featuring a Stylish Greensboro, NC Family. The Lawerence family of Greensboro, NC shared with us their beautiful family photo session. If you are looking for some family inspired style inspiration. Get to know this fun family […]
We love a great outdoor engagement here at Black Southern Belle. Today we are featuring a beautiful Atlanta, GA Outdoor Engagement Shoot, which a Georgia-Bred Couple. This adorable southern couple had a beautifully natural engagement shoot that stole our hearts. Learn more about this fun couple and enjoy the images from their beautiful Atlanta, GA Outdoor Engagement […]
Between 1915 and 1960, the period known as the Great Migration, Black Southerners packed up their belongings and made their way to the Northern cities to flee Jim Crow and for more economic opportunities. The glamour of the bright lights and the allure of economic opportunities and a chance to be exposed to what the […]
Love modern art with a southern twist? Today we have some inspiration from Sarah Miller, Owner of recently launched Canvas Charleston. If you are in the market for art be sure to check out these 5 Modern Southern Artists to Add to Your Home curated by Sarah Miller. Artwork by Jennifer Lashbrook– From Texas I am a sucker […]
Today we are featuring a beautiful guest post from designer Mona King, founder of Mona King + Associates. This Winston-Salem, NC based designer loves all things design and nature. She is here to give you Tips for Design Inspired by Nature As a designer I am constantly being inspired, learning, admiring and creating ideas that […]