Planning a Southern Wedding and looking to try something different? If you want a classic small town feel for your Black Southern Belle wedding, you should add Reidsville, NC to your potential location list. Today we are highlighting Southern Wedding Inspiration in Reidsville, NC. In most parts of the US, summer is wedding season, but in […]
Do you love Eve’s Bayou and classic style? Well, you are in for a treat. Today we have curated ourA�13 Images of Southern Style Inspiration from Eve’s Bayou. These ladies knew how to dress and were the epitome of Black Southern Belle style. Whether you are prepping for a bridal shower or a dinner party, check out theseA�13 Images of Southern Style Inspiration from Eve’s Bayou.
1)You can never go wrong with a beautiful cocktail dress. We adore the pearls and stripes as well!
3) Nothing like a casual look with a cardigan, high waist jeans, and classic white tea. Pair with a colorful scarf and bold jewelry, you will always be in style!
4) These two ladies are refined in their deep jewel tones. From the off the shoulder to the sweetheart neckline, this dresses don’t disappoint.
5)Don’t be afraid of fabric and texture. A bold print and a little velvet will make any cocktail dress stand out in a crowd and this one is a stunner!
6) Color is always in style. Pair it with a bold polka dot and a red lipstick and you have all you need for a classic cocktail party look.
7) Cardigans are always a classic touch to any outfit. Pair it with with your favorite straight leg pant or go to black dress for a chic outfit that will last for decades.
8) Feeling a little bohemian? Try a soft lace look. This piece is perfect for summer or hanging out at a resort!
9) Fashion looks better in pairs, this dashing couple is perfectly paired with the wife wearing a bold print and the husband sporting a soft creme suit to accent it all.
10) Orange is great for a tailored look. It does not overwhelm this classic style and should be styled with simple pearls.
11) Don’t forget your gloves! These striped gloves are beautiful and paired with a blue printed gown and bold pearl earrings, they are a classic look for any age.
12) You can never go wrong with a little black dress. This V Neck Dress with a cinched waist is perfect for any event.
13) A classic black dress with pearls and a beautiful hat are always a go to for a Sunday at church. This look will never steer you wrong.
Today we are featuring Atlanta Sisters, Candice, and Lauren, who are building a home decor brand. These Atlanta natives have a passion for design, art, and style and have found a way to build this passion into a career. We are honored to share the story of these Atlanta Sisters Building a Home Decor Brand that […]
Today we are featuring a beautiful Southern Inspired Louisiana Engagement Session. This session is full of Black Southern Belle love. From the Greek life love to the matching outfits, we can’t get enough of this beautiful engagement. Check out this Louisiana Engagement Session with Southern Style today for all the inspiration you need. Be sure to […]
Are you looking to add decor to your home and are also an HBCU alum or supporter? These pieces we have curated are the perfect addition to your art collection. Check out some of our favorite HBCU Colleges In Fine Art: Pieces of HBCU Art To Adore. We promise you won’t be able to stop admiring […]
Looking for a summer or fall road trip destination? What better place to explore than a museum. Today we are featuring African American Museums in the South. These museums are the perfect destination for family-friendly fun and their gift shops are the perfect spots to pick up hostess gifts and home decor. Be sure to share […]
Living in the South, great food and family are the of the utmost importance. Today we are highlighting Andra Hall, the owner, and creative force behind CamiCakes, LLC. CamiCakes is a chain of gourmet cupcake boutiques which originated in Jacksonville, FL. In 2013, Andra extended the brand to incorporate ice cream and formed CamiCakes Creamery. CamiCakes […]
Summer is in full swing and is time for hosting and entertaining in the South. Are you looking to add some fun style to your summer wardrobe? We have you covered today with Tips to Styling for Summer from Fashion Expert, Adrienne Nixon. This stylish Black Southern Belle is a Fashion Designer and a mother of […]
We love weddings here at Black Southern Belle and today we are honored to showcase one of the South’s newest and Black Owned Wedding Venues, Muse at the Mill. This historic mill in Winston-Salem is a must-see for any bride planning a Southern wedding. Founded by husband and wife duo, Maliquea and D’Andre’ Starnes, Muse at the […]
Today we are featuring a design tour New Orlean’s newest boutique hotel, The Moor, owned by two Howard University, Marcus Carey and Damon Lawrence. This beautifully designed hotel, is one of a series of ventures started by the parent company, Homage. This beautifully designed space was created by founder, Damon Lawrence along with his mother […]
The family is so important in the South. From Sunday dinners to weddings, we can’t wait to host family for a celebration and to make cherished memories. Today we are featuring a beautiful Coastal Florida Family Roots Photoshoot. This gorgeous family has strong HBCU and Florida ties and we are excited to share their beautiful photos. If […]