It’s no secret, wedding planning can be stressful. And as much as picking out gifts for your guests to buy you seems like fun, it’s something many BSBs dread. What exactly should you put on your registry? Lucky for all the brides-to-be, BluePrint Registry has curated the best of the best gifts for southern belles. This unique registry website is specialized for weddings and customizes the registry experience to make every customer feel intimately involved in purchasing a gift.
We prepared a list of 15 Items every #BSB should include in her registry.
1. Cards Against Humanity ($10.00)
2. 10-Piece Glass Nesting Bowl Set ($29.95)
3. Lodge Cast Iron Skillet ($44.99)
4. BIA Cordon Bleu Ramekin Set of 4 ($18.39)
5. Anchor Hocking Glass Measuring Cups Set of 3 ($17.95)
7. Copper Flatware – 5 piece set ($39.00)
8. White Marble Rolling Pin with Stand ($19.95)
9. Cuisinart Belgian Waffle Maker ($59.95)
10. 5-Piece Roscoe Nesting Bowl Set ($29.95)
12. Feast Platter ($49.95)
13. Wusthof Steak Knife Set ($69.95)
14. Stainless-Steel Restaurant Mixing Bowls, Set of 5 ($49.95)
15. Wine-stem rack ($49.95)
Tags : black southern belle, Blue Print Registry, bridal resgistry, bsb, Cards Against Humanity, cast iron skillet, Glass Nesting Bowl Set, moscow mule mug set, newlyweds, ramekins, registry, southern, southern brides, the South, wedding planning, wine stem rack