We love babies in the South and a Black Southern Belle o loves teaching them African American History Books. Today we are giving you some resources for storytime with your babies. To get your book collection started, we are showcasing 8 African American History Books for Children. We would love to add some of your favorite […]
If there is one thing we love in the South, that is definitely our babies. As a Black Southern Belle, you love kids as soon as you are old enough to hold them. Whether as a mom, godmother, auntie or friend, we appreciate the darling babies and especially love dressing them up. From big hair bows to white dresses and patent leather shoes there is something special to us about a Black Southern Belle baby. If you are looking to get a gift for the baby in your life here are 20 Vintage Southern Baby images to inspire you!
If you love this story and want to show off your baby, email us at email@example.com and we will add your baby to the list!
1)These two sisters are precious in their all white!
2)Southern babies must have a bonnet and this one is too precious!
3)Every baby needs an umbrella and on her wicker chair, we can’t take all the style!
4) Make sure to start them off young with fur!
5) Bows can always be bigger is our motto!
6) Check out her little dollbaby style. We love this!
7) This baby knows how to make an entrance and this empire waist gown and corner chair are divine!
8) Life is better with your girls. These three babies are so cute!
9) We adore this shift dress and a big bow. Can’t get enough of this baby!
10) We can’t take those cheeks! Such a precious little one 🙂
11) This baby is so cute we will forgive her for sitting on that beautiful chair!
12) Nothing wrong with relaxing and this baby steals our hearts.
13) These two are precious in their matching outfits!
14) The longer the train the happier the belle. This baby is showing off and we love it!
15) We love all the rolls! So cute and chunky!
16) Don’t be afraid of floral print and a wicker purse. Such a fun outfit!
17) Those eyes are too much too handle! We need that rocker in adult size 🙂
18) This baby looks so sweet. Can’t get enough of this little one.
19)These twins are a stylish pair and we love all their bows, buttons and lace.
20) We can’t get enough of this look. A hat, a purse, and gloves!
There is such a special relationship between a mother and a son. Today we are highlighting that relationship through a few of our favorite vintage images. We can’t get enough off all this cuteness as we showcase 18 African American Mother & Son Vintage Images, Be sure to share your favorite images with us on social […]
Valentine’s Day is right around the corner. Whether you are having a romantic day with your beau, a fun day with your friends or organizing a kids event, you still have some time to plan your Valentine’s Day Soiree. You don’t need to spend a long time cooking, doing DIY or planning to have a […]
Growing up in the South, it is nothing to see horses, farms, and cows. Many of us grew up with families of farmers and some of us even grew up with cowboys in our family. Today we are highlighting the beauty of this group with 17 African American Cowboy and Cowgirl Images We Love. From the low […]
Looking for some new books to add to your library collection? Today we are showcasing African American Church History Books To Add to Your Collection, perfect for a Black Southern Belle home. Religion is a large part of any Black Southern Belle upbringing and these books are great ways to explore the history of the Black […]
Looking to add a little fun to your gallery wall and home? Faux Taxidermy Wall Charmers are one of the hottest trends in home décor! These trendy animal wall mounts are ideal for your next gallery wall project. The unique pieces add a three-dimensional look to any living room, bedroom, or nursery. Today we are […]
Are you a fan of bold colors, polka dots, and classic style? We have the perfect inspiration for your today with a classic, Kate Spade Inspired Bridal Shower. This shoot is the perfect inspiration for a bride to be with preppy style. From the dessert, tablescapes and floral arrangements, this Bridal Shower is the perfect […]
Everyone has memories of going to church when you grow up in the South. Whether you went with your mom and dad or had a day-long experience with your grandmother, there was something special about attending your hometown or family church on Sundays. Today we are showcasing a few of those vintage images that exude […]
Sundays are a busy day in the South and we all have memories of going to church on Sunday Mornings. There is a special experience of going to a small black church on a warm summer day in the South and this experience usually includes a church hand fan. From images of families, children, influential […]
Black History Month is here and we are excited to celebrate it, especially the accomplishments of women. Today we are featuring 10 African American Women History Books To Buy. From the civil rights movement, art, science and more, these books are a great start to learning more about the history of African American Women. Add these […]