If there is one thing we love in the South, that is definitely our babies. As a Black Southern Belle, you love kids as soon as you are old enough to hold them. Whether as a mom, godmother, auntie or friend, we appreciate the darling babies and especially love dressing them up. From big hair bows to white dresses and patent leather shoes there is something special to us about a Black Southern Belle baby. If you are looking to get a gift for the baby in your life here are 20 Vintage Southern Baby images to inspire you!
If you love this story and want to show off your baby, email us at email@example.com and we will add your baby to the list!
1)These two sisters are precious in their all white!
2)Southern babies must have a bonnet and this one is too precious!
3)Every baby needs an umbrella and on her wicker chair, we can’t take all the style!
4) Make sure to start them off young with fur!
5) Bows can always be bigger is our motto!
6) Check out her little dollbaby style. We love this!
7) This baby knows how to make an entrance and this empire waist gown and corner chair are divine!
8) Life is better with your girls. These three babies are so cute!
9) We adore this shift dress and a big bow. Can’t get enough of this baby!
10) We can’t take those cheeks! Such a precious little one 🙂
11) This baby is so cute we will forgive her for sitting on that beautiful chair!
12) Nothing wrong with relaxing and this baby steals our hearts.
13) These two are precious in their matching outfits!
14) The longer the train the happier the belle. This baby is showing off and we love it!
15) We love all the rolls! So cute and chunky!
16) Don’t be afraid of floral print and a wicker purse. Such a fun outfit!
17) Those eyes are too much too handle! We need that rocker in adult size 🙂
18) This baby looks so sweet. Can’t get enough of this little one.
19)These twins are a stylish pair and we love all their bows, buttons and lace.
20) We can’t get enough of this look. A hat, a purse, and gloves!