Spring is here and what better way to enjoy the season than by pampering yourself at the spa. The only thing that makes a spa day even better is spending it with your friends. You can catch up on life, toast to achievements and get cute all together. If you are in the mood to plan a Black Southern Belle spa day, we have you covered. Here are 5 tips to help you get started:
1) Food is required: No matter what you like, food is required, you can go healthy with a cute set of appetizers or go all the way indulgent with desserts. Either way just make sure everyone leaves with a full stomach.
2) Champagne Is Not An Option: The saying goes losing is not an option and you will definitely be losing if you don’t have champagne (add Sparkling cider for any of the expecting moms) If you are feeling really fancy add a great fruit and juice bar to jazz up your mimosas.
3) Lace Makes Life Great: If you are going to do it, then do it big. Go ahead and splurge on a lace and silk gown for a spa day with your girls. You will feel great and have another item to add to your wardrobe. Can’t get any better than that.
4) Nails and Soaps Options Galore: You can never have too many options when it comes to nails and natural soaps and when you have girls with you, there’s even more help when picking out your next color option.
5) Add Some Flowers: Do we really need an excuse to add flowers, just do it 🙂
Now that you have tools you need for your next spa day, go ahead and grab your girls, play some Beyonce and enjoy yourself. And please splurge on gel nails. You won’t regret it.
|Paper Swallow Events|
|Glow Nail Bar|
|Leslie + Merriweather|
|Sequin Hangers + Champagne Flute|
|Glam’d by Lana|
|Addie J Makeup Artistry|
|Alter Image Charleston|
|Soaps + Sugar Scrubs|
|From Lia to You|