Are you an expecting mom looking to live a stylish Black Southern Belle Mom life? We are here to help. Today we have some southern inspired baby registry help for you. With the help of Blueprint Registry and their team of experts, we have a list of 7 Southern Inspired Baby Registry Items You’ll Go Ga-Ga For. Check out these items for your baby registry and be sure to share your mom images with the hashtag #blacksouthernbelle
7 Southern Inspired Baby Registry Items You’ll Go Ga-Ga For
- Matching lace bibs and bloomers…need I say more? Have your babe look adorable, yet functional in this chic set from Pottery Barn’s collaboration with decorated designer Monique Lhuillier here.
- With onesies, you can never have enough! Register for these super cute personalized onesies here or pick one your newborn can wear to represent your team here and here! If you are looking for something simpler, just stock up on neutrals here.
- Vintage looking cribs are a trend that’s here to stay! If you’re feeling fancy register for the Zoey Crib from PB kids here. This sweet, yet super safe crib also transitions into a toddler bed. If you’re looking for a good deal, register for the Graco Solano 4-in-1 from Target here. This gender neutral and affordable crib can grow with your child all the way until they leave the nest!
- Now that you’ve got your crib, add something extra with monogrammed crib covers here. These personalized covers create a unique and Southern inspired way to make any nursery even more adorable!
- Keep it rocking…this Eddie Bauer glider here and here is the perfect touch to any nursery! A rotating rocking chair is ideal for those late nights and early mornings. This affordable, yet high-quality piece is a no-brainer for any future mama.
- Binkies are a major necessity! Register for some cute pacifiers to add to your collection! From a “Lil Southern Belle” option here to personalized name options here and here, there is something for everyone!
- Last, but certainly not least, register for a Babymoon! From a cozy spa weekend in the Homestead Preserve, a quiet cabin in The Great Smokey Mountains, or a beach vacay in Cape San Blas, there is something for everyone! Pick any location and get ready to spend quality time with your partner before the baby comes!