Delores and Eddie incorporated fun sophistication into their wedding with pops of navy, yellow and red. With love in the air and leafs making their way to the ground, this warm autumn wedding held down southern traditions while having a personality all its own.
Eddie Cason Baker, III
September 25, 2015
Alma Mater of Bride
Alabama A&M University
Alma Mater of Groom
University Of Montevallo
Current City where you live
Kappa Alpha Psi
How did you meet?
At our home church, First Missionary Baptist Church in Moody, Alabama
Top 5 favorite things about planning a southern wedding
1. The beautiful southern weather in September.
2. Being able to incorporate a vintage/southern theme with the boots.
3. The lovely venue (Woodrow Hall) that made it so easy to have a southern-elegant wedding.
4. Having our wedding on a Friday to respect SEC College Football and Alabama A&M University’s Homecoming.
5. Good ol’ shrimp and grits at our brunch reception!
Wedding Party Makeup/ Hair: Hayah Beauty Salon
Bride’s Hair: Darrius Peace, Hayah Beauty Salon
Millicent Payne-Lindsey, FaceonMUA
Cakes: Dream Cakes
Photographer: Frederick Powell
Videographer: Claus Martell
Disc Jockey: Daimon Jones, Debonaire Entertainment
Wedding Party Ties and Lapels: Alexander Eton Men’s Clothier
Groom’s Suit: Alexander Eton Men’s Clothier
Bride’s Gown: I Do Bridal Boutique, Mobile, Alabama
Bridal Party Dresses: David’s Bridal