We love supporting our southern community through philanthropy and , Twelve Days of Christmas, Inc. is a 501(c)3 organization doing just that.
The organization’s mission is to “Share our blessings with others through collective effort, charitable activities and community involvement.” If you are looking fora non profit to support as a Black Southern Belle, add this to your list. This organization is volunteer run and 100% of the donations collected at the event go directly to families in need.
We are excited to share this #blacksouthernbelle approved event and organization. To get more information read below and make sure to support their next event on December 1st. More details here.
- The Twelve Days of Christmas, Inc. is a distinguished national service organization with more than 200 members in six chapters located in three states and the District of Columbia.
- The key initiative of The Twelve Days of Christmas, Inc. is to organize “parties with a purpose” to raise donations to bless less fortunate families.
- Working closely with partners, sponsors and supporters, The Twelve Days of Christmas, Incorporated is focused on impacting lives of the less fortunate in their communities.
- Twelve Days members are actively engaged throughout the country in providing time and effort to impact the lives of deserving individuals.
- The Twelve Days of Christmas, Inc., has raised more than $500,000 in charitable contributions since its founding in 1999.
The Atlanta Chapter of Twelve Days of Christmas
The year 2016 will mark our 3rd year in Atlanta and seventeenth year nationally of making a profound and positive impact on local communities. The Atlanta Chapter’s Party with a Purpose to be held on December 1, 2016 at Studio No. 7, from 6:30 p.m.-10:30 p.m. Our 2016 Party with a Purpose will benefit 100 children at KIPP WAYS Primary Academy in Atlanta.
Twelve Days members personally shop for and carefully wrap multiple gifts for each child. The Atlanta chapter collects a wish list for each child to ensure that the gift giving process treats recipients with dignity and respect honoring the humanity of the individual. The gifts are then presented to the children at a holiday party along with food and holiday themed treats. Last year, our efforts supported 65 children in the Atlanta Metropolitan area in partnership with Big Brothers Big Sisters of Metro Atlanta.
Our Atlanta Chapter members
Our members act as hostesses for our event and contribute their personal funds to offset expenses to ensure that every dollar donated is used to support families in need. Our members include business professionals and community leaders. One can find our members sitting on boards and actively volunteering for other worthwhile charities, including, but not limited to: The Junior League of Atlanta, Big Brothers Big Sisters, Walker’s Legacy, and CASA of Dekalb and Fulton Counties.
2016 Atlanta party with a purpose
2016 Party with a Purpose marks the 2nd annual event hosted by the Atlanta Chapter. We anticipate about 200 guests will be in attendance. This will be a ticketed event and 100% of funds raised from ticket sales will support our families.
Our event will attract professionals from an array of fields and will provide an excellent opportunity for networking and connection. New this year is our amazon wishlist which will allow supporters to purchase a book for the library at KIPP WAYS primary academy in Atlanta.
Ticket link: 2016pwpatl.eventbrite.com
Amazon Wishlist: https://amzn.com/w/3Q3WUYC3DK7M4
Facebook Event Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/1594603590836385/
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org \