Today we are celebrating Christmas in July with some of our favorite Black Southern Belle Christmas Images from the Past. Although the weather outside is hot and muggy, we have the holidays on our mind because in the South we love the holiday season. From the family gatherings to the decorations there is something special about Christmas in the South. So come along and celebrate Christmas in July with us and be sure to binge on some Hallmark Christmas in July fun as well!
1)This vintage holiday card is too cute. We especially adore her dress! Can’t get enough of this one.
2) This lady is stylish and cocktail dress is one we want in our closet now. Nothing like a great vintage holiday card.
3) Christmas carols are never out of style and Silent Night is a classic. This vintage card brings back so many memories. We bet they are going to see a Christmas play.
4) Decking the halls and hiding holiday gifts is a special privilege for parents. A�This classic image reminds us all of our parents and is beyond adorable. Such a cute couple and we are sure the kids will love it!
5)The holidays season also means holiday parties for adults. A time to get dressed, drink spiked egg nog and enjoy friends. This dashing couple looks great in their picture in front of the tree and the beautiful mid century lamp in the backdrop.
6) These kids are having a lot of fun playing with Dad. You can tell they know Santa is coming and we adore the little girls a line 3 tier dress! We start them off young with style int he South.
7) The holidays are about spending time with family and this image represents just that. There is nothing better than mom or dad reading a Christmas story to you as you fall asleep!
8) Who doesn’t love taking official holiday photos!? This family is beyond adorable. Between the matching bowties and the beautiful pearls.
9)The holidays mean a family meal and this image is a beautiful piece of art to add to your holiday decor collection!
10) We all remember sitting on Santa’s lap and telling him our wish list. This piece is a reminder of how simple Christmas can be.
11)Sometimes you can’t make it home to celebrate Christmas with your family but celebrating with your friends can be just as fun. Especially if you dress up and head out!
12) This family is beyond stylish! We can’t take it all. From the matching dresses on the girls to the baby romper on the boy. This family is ready for the holidays.
13)This little girl is so adorable. She is ready for Christmas and we all remember standing near the presents trying to guess what we were getting!
14)There is nothing better than getting to decorate the tree with your mom. Especially when you were adding the tinsel. This little lady looks beyond excited!
15) This is another adorable family photo. We can’t take all this cuteness and especially love the velvet!
16)Dads love Christmas. Especially hiding the gifts. This is exactly how my dad looked when he tried to hide the gifts too!
17) This little girl is such a doll. Nothing like hanging out with Santa during the holiday season!
18) Time to hang out with your family and this Victorian home is the perfect backdrop for a cold holiday morning.