Traveling is therapy for many people and we fully believe in its power to heal. One woman believed in this motto so much, she created a platform empowered by the mission of using therapy for travel. Karyn Lebanc is the dynamic founder of Black Girls Travel therapy. With chapters across the country, Lebanc gave us her insider tips for hosting a dinner party while traveling. Check them out below.
5 Tips for Hosting a Dinner Party While Traveling
1. Have a male chef serve the guests native dishes and cocktails specific to that island or city.
2. Give away wrapped gifts to guests; women love the element of surprise and to be pampered.
3. Decorate the table every night with a theme and ask guests to come dressed similar.
4. Assign random seating to encourage mingling with individuals who do not know one another.
5. Put a vent box in the middle of dinner table, this allows women to release stressors, celebrate good news, or bring up controversial topics.BlackGIrlsTravelTherapy.com