What better way to get a jump start on your personal and professional goals than by decorating your office. We joined the Design Bloggers Tour at High Point Market and got all sorts of inspiration for unique office pieces that will be sure to impress your clients and inspire you throughout the day. Check out a few of our favorites below and share images of your office using the hashtag #blacksouthernbelle
1) Looking for some storage and love cocktails? This Bookcase and Bar www.
2) Looking for some desk inspiration, these classic pieces from Bernhardt Furniture will look great in any office setting. Pair with a great rug and some of your own unique accessories for a timeless office style.
3) Need more design inspiration and have a thing for classic pieces, Century Furniture and their Thomas O’Brien collection has you covered. We love the shape of these chairs and think the would look great at a desk or around an office lobby.
4) Sometimes we have to take our work on the go and this Crypton Home Fabric Weekend Duffle Bag is perfect to keep in your office for those last minute client trips. It is the perfect size for a quick trip and stylish enough to double as a handbag.
5) Is your office short on space but needs more storage? Check out this Frankfort Bench piece from Eastern Accents A bench is a great way to hide everyday office items or a place to store things quickly before clients arrive.
6) Are you in the market for a unique desk or need space to brainstorm your projects? This Workhorse Desk Bunny Williams Home is exactly what you need. It is a classic design that will stand out wherever you put it and the perfect item to put in a bedroom office.
7) If you have clients over often they need a space to write on or place their belongings and this Badgley Mischka Home Side Table This bold design is a great accent piece to a traditional office setting.
8) Want a nice place to store your brochures and marketing materials that you won’t forget? This Emporium Home Pleated Leather Tray should be on your decor list. This unique try is perfect for storing client items and fits perfectly in a small space.
9) If you have an office with a great view or a large bay window a swivel chair can help you take full advantage of all your space has to offer. This Elvis Swivel from Nathan Anthony Furniture is a classic piece that is perfect when you need to take a break from emails and relax with a book or a glass of wine.
10) Want chic storage unit that can also display your awards or most recent products? This Rachel Ashwell Somerset Cabinet is perfect. If you are using a coworking space or a small room in your home, this piece fits any space and can add a bit of shabby chic to any work environment.
11) Are you a fan of color but work in a traditional field? A bold office chair like theBellona Chair from Dana Gibson Collection from The MT Company is a great way to add a punch of color that can be hidden behind a traditional desk.
12) If you are a traditional belle and adore brown wood, this is a piece for you. You can catalog your files and products in this Gothic Astragals piece from Theodore Alexander.
13) Look for a modern southern look for your home office? This Universal Furniture Pembroke Desk is the way to go. Perfect for someone in the tech or design industry, this modern style is perfect for someone who likes to keep design simple and stylish.