We are obsessed with cast iron entertaining here at Black Southern Belle. Thanks to Lodge Cast Iron, we have some beautiful inspiration to share for the BSB who loves a little rustic holiday decor.
1)Add a little color to your table with cast iron and a rustic wood combination.
2) A fajita dish is a perfect way to display your lowcountry red rice or traditional mac and cheese.
3) Dutch ovens are the perfect place to house shrimp and grits for your holiday brunches.
4) If you need a little help with recipes, check with the experts and consult your favorite cook book.
5) A soft touch of easy simple florals adds just the right amount of ambiance to a rustic table setting.
6) Everything looks better with a biscuit, especially from Callie’s Charleston Biscuits.
Images by Libby Williams Photography0