Looking to decorate your home and spruce it up with some great art. We are here to help and get you the perfect Black Southern Belle inspired home. Here are 20 Images of Black Art We Love. These pieces will be perfect in any home and are classic Black Art pieces you can pass down to your family.
1)Laura Shelling Butter Beans by Frank Stanley – This piece inspires so many memories from our childhood and has gorgeous colors.
2)”Waiting for Daddy” by Merry Jaye. – A Black Southern Belle is a true Daddy’s Girl and this piece is a perfect addition to your home.
3)Jumpin’ Broom – Katherine Roundtree – We love a great southern wedding and this piece showcases the tradition of Jumping the Broom perfectly.
4)Together We Give Thanks – Katherine Roundtree – Family is so important to a Black Southern Belle and this piece screams of Sunday Dinner at Grandma’s house.
5)A�“Love Song” by Annie Lee -A little love never hurt anyone and music always makes it better.A�
6)Mary Whyte Watercolor: A church hat screams Black Southern Belle and this piece alludes so much class and grace.A�
7)A�Teach Them To Pray – Ted Ellis – We all have so many memories with our siblings and cousins, why not add some art to display those past times?
8)A�A�The Blessings Series prints by John Holyfield – Thanksgiving and holiday season is a big deal in the South. This image reflects all of that joy and is beyond striking.A�
9) Take Me to the Water byA�Ted T. Ellis – So much of southern living takes place outdoors and we adore this image of a traditional southern baptism.A�
10)A�Granny & Me Southern by Larry Kip Hayes – A southern grandmother holds a special place in her grandchildren’s heart. This image of this relationship shows all of that emotion in a simple, elegant way.A�
11) A�Under The Mossy Oak by Diane Britton Dunham – Spanish moss and oak trees scream southern and paired with this beautiful couple, this piece would be perfect in any home.A�
12)A�“Feeding the Chickens” by Alan FireallA�- This piece screams of old school living and you can’t go wrong with an homage to a great sunhat and dress.A�
13)A�“Tybee Breeze” by Allen Fireall : Summers in the south are all about great coastal living and this reminds us of just that.A�
14)A�Gossip Over Greens by Cassandra Gillens: It is a right of passage to learn how to clean collard greens for a Black Southern Belle and a little gossip makes them taste better 🙂
15)A�A� Monday Wash by Jonathan Green – Although we now hoave modern technology, we all remember hanging clothes and the scent of them after they had been hung all day in the hot sun.A�
16)A�First Sunday by Jonathan Green: You can write a fashion book on church attire in the South. The gloves here are the perfect touch to this beautiful piece.A�
17) Grandma’s Hands by Tim Hinton: One of our favorite artists is Tim Hinton and this piece is beautifully realistic and hangs in our office right now.
18)A�Precious Moment Prints by Hullis Mavruk: Mothers and daughters adore each other and this piece is a reflection of that relationship.
19) A�“Good Times” by John Holyfield – Sometimes all you need is family and a little food. This piece is a great reminder of just that.A�
20) Church by Jonathan Green – Bursting with color and style this piece reminds us of entering church on a beautiful spring and we don’t want to forget that feeling.